Home / CS301 Data Structures

CS301 Data Structures

CS504 Latest Mid Term Solved Paper

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aryan Ahmad Aryan Ahmad 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aryan Ahmad
    Aryan Ahmad
    Participant

Today #cs301 paper
    c++ tamplate defination avl trese condition pop and push code
    Inorder traversal code . can we write a code with out recursion if so than write that data structure and explain ..
    Mcqs past sa km ay tha

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of admin admin.
    Aryan Ahmad
    Participant

By Raheel
    My today’s cs610 paper
    #CS301 Paper #Q1: Define Link list implementation also explain push and pop ? #Q2: A tree was given ;Find the level of tree? #Q3: Convert into Postfix 123*+6+2- #Q4: Write any two cases to Delete the node in BST(Binary search tree)? #Q5: What condition will use to Push or pop in a stack? Explain beriefly?#Q6: A program was on Binary search tree in which we have to give values on each node also check isEmplty or is Full and also check the Left and right child nodes of the parents? It was too lengthi also tell the current position .. 🙁
    #Q7: Here was a vule of x=8 where x has a data type int. if x is less than or equal to zero return 0, 2nd part if x/2 is not equal to zero return x-1 and 3rd part (return 1+ return( x-1)). i have write the output 8. it was an Recursive function. these questions just in my mind and others i forgotten 🙁 #Good_Luck_to_all_of_you.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Aryan Ahmad Aryan Ahmad.
    Aryan Ahmad
    Participant

By Waseem
    CS301- today paper

1- simple link list, double link list, circular link list which is best to implementing on stack, tell with reason
    2-write two operation of link list
    a unbalanced tree was there to balance
    3- a tree was there to in-order and post-order declare
    4- one data was given 1,11,312,44 and 38,44 was pushed on stack please write the output

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share with Friends