CS601: Data Communication Assignment No 3 Due Date: 16th Jan. 2017
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
You need to use MS word document to prepare and submit the assignment on VU-LMS.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The assignment is not in the required format (doc or docx).
- The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
- Assignment is copied (partial or fully) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
The objective of this assignment is to learn Encoding and Modulation Techniques.
Question No. 1
For Digital to Digital Encoding, different techniques are used in data communication. You are required to select and write all those techniques from the following which are used for Digital to Digital Encoding:
- Differential Manchester
- Amplitude Shift Keying
- Frequency Shift Keying
- Frequency Modulation
- Frequency Reducing Key
- Time division multiplexing
- Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Phase Modulation
- Bi phase
- Amplitude modulation
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Manchester Encoding Scheme
- 4 PSK
- Asynchronous TDM
- Phase Shift Keying
Question No. 2
Following table contains information about bit rates of three different modulation techniques. You are required to calculate the baud rates against each by writing all necessary calculation and units in the respective rows:
|Bit Rates||Modulation Techniques||Calculation||Baud Rate|
Best of Luck!